Random Pics From Last Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good start! I'm looking forward to seeing more. Awesome capture of the slender filefish.

very nice...love the arrow crab....thanks for sharing.

Dang, Joe! I thought I was just going to look up your mystery creature, but no... Looks like a discosoma, maybe. Will post what it is if I find it!

Image is from one of the cuts, along the wall, up at Canteral, just before/near were we hang on for the eagle ray show. Its just over the edge about 10' deeper than the sandy show center if your up that way. Liang saw it and asked me for a pic. She'll remember if you want a closer look. Cool stuff. She's got a great eye. Lots of cool stuff along that wall besides the eagle ray show while you are waiting.

I've seen a few of them, but I cannot seem to find anything that really matches it.
Oh yeah. Liang and I love our discosomas and zooanthids! Hope I get a chance to go up and look for it before eagle ray season is done.

Good shots!! I will be returning soon!!

Hi Joe, nice pics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom