Random Photo's On Home Page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgPaddle

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning,

Yesterday (2/21/04), I loaded up some airborne photo's of Dutch Springs Diving Quarry in Pennsylvania. I've noticed that when one of those photo's is randomly selected to be displayed in on the home page, only the path come up with a place holder for the picture. If I click on the path, the picture does display, it's only when it's part of the random list.

Perhaps I uploded them incorrectly because it seems like its' only happening to my posts.

Time permitting, can you have a look. If you just refresh the home page a few times, one of my pictures should be included in the list of 5, and you'll see it's only text (path information) and not the picture itself.

Thanks Much in advance,

Every now and then a few thumbnail prviews break, I generally rebuild them within a day or so but thannks for the heads up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom