Raja Ampat rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh

Contributor
Reaction score
Had a great trip! More photos, videos and trip report down the road. But here are a few photos that don't do this incredible place justice.

3217145446_8629876b6f_o.jpg

3217145420_a4b63f03d3_o.jpg

3217145586_640c167592_o.jpg

3217145300_2b9df1d623_o.jpg

3216292195_ec5b6aa925_o.jpg

3217145476_999b6fc9c4_o.jpg

Great shots. Did you us any kind of half diopter for the over-under photo? You had very good focus on the top and bottom. What lens did you use for it? Manual or automatic focus? The manual focus idea just occurred to me. I haven't tried it on my over-under attempts.

David

Yes, great shots. I especially like the mantas. And good questions, Auburn. I too am curious about the over-under photo, as I have had mixed results myself. I guess having a shaded "over" scene helped minimize the exposure disparity that is usually my undoing.

very nice shots. Who did you dive with out there? I must admit, I still have not made it to Indonesia!! Ive canceled two trips last minute. One of these days....

I just took a third look at the Clownfish (false Clown maybe?) shot and noticed the forked tentacle on the anemone. I've never noticed that on an anemone before.

Excellent shots mjh. I am in awe and wish my library contained shots like those.

really nice. You can see such detail of the scales on the anemone fish in both the white and orange colors. Quite a feat.
I love your wide angles too.

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. Great shots.

Back
Top Bottom