Raja Ampat, March 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelicanne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I’m hoping to spend three weeks in Raja Ampat next March and have tentatively booked a liveaboard for 10 days. Please can anyone suggest a homestay (or two) which offers diving plus nearby village life and good trips? What locations do you recommend, please? I would like to have spent a week elsewhere in Indonesia, but I think the cost of flights will rule that out. Thanks very much in advance.

When I was in Raja Ampat, I heard some stories about disorganized, unsafe dive operations at homestays. Do your research accordingly.

The homestay on Yenanas Beach is next to Biodiversity dive resort. When I was at Biodiversity, they accepted divers from the homestay if space permitted.

The dive operation run by a Balinese woman on Arborek is well organized and highly rated although I didn't dive with them.

Back
Top Bottom