RAJA AMPAT DIVE SITES - SARDINE REEF, INDONESIA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laval

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My new video Raja Ampat Dive Sites - Sardine Reef is Episode 3 that brings you to the Sardine Reef - one of the best reef dive sites in the world, with a dazzling array of fish congregate, swarming fusiliers, huge giant trevallies, packs of bluefin jacks, Spanish mackerels, batfish, schooling banner fish, grey reef sharks, blacktips, whitetips, wobbegong sharks, three species of Pygmy seahorses, massive bumped parrotfish.

My new video Raja Ampat Dive Sites -

Great watching your video.

Planning a trip to Raja for around October with a buddy and we are looking at staying locally at Soul Scuba Divers | Raja Ampat | Scuba Diving Center
We plan to fly into Denpasar stay one night then head to R.A. the next morning. Stay a week there then back to Bali and another 10 days diving at Lembongan and Tulamben/ Amed Probably stay at Liberty Divers.

It's a long time since I have been to Bali and look forward to practicing my Indo again.

Great watching your video.

Planning a trip to Raja for around October with a buddy and we are looking at staying locally at Soul Scuba Divers | Raja Ampat | Scuba Diving Center
We plan to fly into Denpasar stay one night then head to R.A. the next morning. Stay a week there then back to Bali and another 10 days diving at Lembongan and Tulamben/ Amed Probably stay at Liberty Divers.

It's a long time since I have been to Bali and look forward to practicing my Indo again.
Thank you for watching my video. It looks like you have a great travel plan. I may go to Bali next year. Please share your experience with Liberty Divers.

Thank you for watching my video. It looks like you have a great travel plan. I may go to Bali next year. Please share your experience with Liberty Divers.

Thanks. We decided that we will just do Raja Ampat for 14 diving days and with the extra traveling time that trip is enough. A few of us will then do a Bali Komodo trip perhaps in February March next year. So fly into Jakarta then RA

Hopefully more countries will drop pcr testing prior to flying for fully vaccinated people.

I want to get back to doing 10 - 14 weeks of vacations per year diving again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom