Raja Ampat better in March or April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrea1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hallo together,
after getting very useful information in this forum, where to head next, we decidet to go to Raja Ampat next year. We will make a trip with Blue Manta. Open spaces are in March and April. Are there any differences in this months concerning weather (wind, waves!) and seelife?
And a second question: How about booking with an agency (liveaboards.com) vs. directly with White Manta, directly is slightly cheaper, I have contacts with both at the moment.

Dan will be along shortly to educate you on all things Raja.

Dan may know more about Raja Ampat than the locals. 🤓

Hallo together,
after getting very useful information in this forum, where to head next, we decidet to go to Raja Ampat next year. We will make a trip with Blue Manta. Open spaces are in March and April. Are there any differences in this months concerning weather (wind, waves!) and seelife?
And a second question: How about booking with an agency (liveaboards.com) vs. directly with White Manta, directly is slightly cheaper, I have contacts with both at the moment.
1. NO.
2. You need to find out what kind of guarantee/security a agency can provide that the boat operator could not.
You also need to check with your favourite travel insurance broker on trip cancellation and deposit payment.

1. NO.
2. You need to find out what kind of guarantee/security a agency can provide that the boat operator could not.
You also need to check with your favourite travel insurance broker on trip cancellation and deposit payment.
1. Probably will be March - bad weather in Austria
2. Thanks for reminding me!!! I have multiple insurances, but actually there are some new Covid related questions to answer, very good point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom