Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bookmon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Recently did the famed Rainbow River drift dive. Major fun! Some stretches reminded me of the currents at Playacar Reef in Cozumel. Lots of marine life. There were many sections where the springs boil up through the sand. Several large and small vents releasing warm water. Some grass regions performed a corkscrew dance in the current. Look for the tiny white blossoms in the grass beds. Wore a 3mill shorty. Very comfortable in 72* water. Wish it had been sunny.
$15 to get into KP Hole park. $10 for a water taxi ride up stream. Bathhouse to change. About 50+ yard hike to boat dock using ramps. Leave dive bags in car go with gear on and money. Nobody asked for C card.
Well worth the trip. If I had the time, would have swapped tanks and gone again. Easy diving for this old man and his variety of hurts

How long was the dive?

It is a really nice dive and lots of fun. I did part of my AOW there in Feb. '15. Deepest area is around 22 ft. My dive lasted almost an hour. Water was crystal clear.

How long was the dive?[/QUOTE]
agreed to the about an hour. Still had 1000+ air left in tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom