Raider I & II Light Sock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DwainT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Light Sock For Raider I & II

The Raider Light sock for the Raider I & II is ambidextrous (both bands), designed for Open Water Divers and Technical Divers. When in use the diver maintains full dexterity of the hand. Perfect for when traveling. Easy to use and remove and it will not fall off the hands when placed properly fitted. The Light Sock is adjustable to fit a wide range of hand sizes via the double velcro closure and adjusting the bungy length (we recommend a figure 8 knot on the bungy). The bungy works well with drysuits. When not in use it can be folded and stuck in a pocket.

*Shown in use with the Raider I / Version 2 (knurled body) and a small bolt snap.

Item#: ROLL-20-02
MSRP:26 USD

Should be available on or about the 15th of August

Attachments

• OLL-20-02_400a.jpg
    OLL-20-02_400a.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 220
  • OLL-20-02_400b.jpg
    OLL-20-02_400b.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 221
  • OLL-20-02_400c.jpg
    OLL-20-02_400c.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 212
  • OLL-20-02_400d.jpg
    OLL-20-02_400d.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 237
Great idea! Is the sock adjustable to fit over other lights?

Great idea! Is the sock adjustable to fit over other lights?

We designed it to only fit the diameter of the Raider I & II.... We looked into making it adjustable but it would have added more bulk to it and the retail cost would have been to high... we wanted quality and a low price.

We will also have one for the Raider III & IV. So it will also fit any other light with a 1 inch/ 25mm diameter shaft or a little larger.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom