R-156

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Good day gentleman, I praise you and have over the years for a product line of reliable, professional, and superb dive equipment. I have been diving now since 1969 and have used most your gear and always your regulators since that time. I bought my first Scubapro regulator for 90 US dollars and am still using that particular one. Had 2 of them converted to the R-156 and to this day can't find a regulator( with the proper first stage pairing) that can breath as natural and as smooth as this one has. I went to Padi International College back in 1987 and we were given a tour of your facility then. You were all professional and treated us with great respect. Kudos to you all and I hope Scubapro does as well in the future as they have demonstrated their professionalism in the past!! Good luck to you all!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!
You'll find lots of fans of Scubapro's chrome on this board. Check out the Vintage Equipment forum.

Unfortunately, Scubapro is missing in action on this forum. They haven't posted a manufacturer's comment in a long, long time. But there are lots of folks with lots of Scubapro experience to contribute. Look up @Angelo Farina and read some of his posts. We keep this forum open as a gathering place for all things Scubapro.

We look forward to hearing more from you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom