Quote of the WEEK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I've been a little busy lately and missed a few weeks.. here goes, this one showed up yesterday and had me snickering all day.. in fact, fairies are my new answer to problems here at work and folks seem to be buying it!

From Purchasing own equipment online/lds?
leah:
This is why online stores are cheaper:

1 They do not have to pay any employees. Enslaved faires take your order and ship it.

2 They do not have to pay for a brick and mortar store. The faries store the stuff in fairy land--there is no physical place on earth the store the gear that they are able to in most cases ship the same day. It is transported from another realm, kind of like in Star Trek only better.

3 They don't have to pay for people to pack or for packing and shipping supplies. It is whipped up out of fairy dust. In fact they don't even have to pack your order. See number one. Transported directly from fairy land to the shipping company.

4 They do not have pay utilities. No brick and mortar store/warehouse to use gas, electric, phones. If they did have a place, it would be powered with fairy power.

Plain and simple, online stores are magic. That is how they do it. Now one thing that stumps me is how Joe and Larry at Scuba Toys are able to hide their pointy ears all day? And those guys at Leisure Pro too. It also must be hard on them having to wear plain people clothes too. No bells, fringe, or glowing sparkly fairy dust. You know that glowing sparkly fairy dust is how the light stick and glow tube came to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom