Quiting the sport selling my gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
Due to too many hobbies I have to give something up so scuba it is.
Tanks
Dbl PST E7 120s Highland bands Sea Elite Manifold in hydro and vis o2 clean full $500 set org hyro 04 current 6/09

Dbl PST 120s Highland bands Manifold in hydro and vis 02 clean and full $500 set orig hyrdro 98/99 current 05 and 09 ( I have a 2d tank with a 09 hyro as a single if desired can be switched out with the one that is coming due)

2 shot blasted Lux Al 80s 02 clean singles with Din valves full out of hydro status $120 ea Orig hydros 6 and 11 /04 both due

1 brushed Catalina orig hydro 5/05 Al 80 with Din valve rigged as a stage and full $120

1 Lux Al 30 o2 clean with 100% o2 fill rigged as stage with din valve and marked in hydro don’t remember vis status $100 with SP mk2 r190 02 clean reg and button gauge $200 orig hydro 5/02 current 5/08.

1 Lux Al 63 Blue in color air only $90 orig 7/02 current 5/08

Drysuit XXL Bare Nex Gen 2008 model with pee valve and suspenders great shape no leaks or patches storage bag is torn on the top, includes all my caths, (20+), insulation fleece 1 pc suit xl, hood and rock boots size 10-11ish, powder and wax that I have for it. $500

O2 braided whip from Oxy tank source to din new unused $100

Box of O2 stuff Med flow meter Welding tourch reg, misc gauges $50

Tank insp and cleaning materials, led light, depth gauge probes, inspection mirror, o2 safe rust inhib from Global 1 gallon, ceramic chips from global for tank tumbling over a gallon container, draining stand for tanks, Viton oring kit, rubber orings, misc sizes for tanks and din valves whip $100

Lights
AUL canister with SLA batter and 50 halogen head with charger works fine just heavy good for a loaner as back up $50 Hector Ortiz pending

Salvo 21w HID with 9ah can batteries (3) 4.5 ah 1 yr old with charger all works Cory replaced the cord on the light about a 1.5 yr ago. Before Salvo closed, at the same time I upgraded to the 9ah can. $600

2 back up light Scout type $ 50 ea

Dive Rite Nitex 3 multigas deco computer normal scratches fresh batter last year $300

Scuba Pro Jets 2xx w/o springs SP Xl with spring straps $100 pr

Halcyon Primary Reel 400ft $100 Spool $40

Speargun, Sea Hornet 48 Rhino gun with freeshaft, 3 extra tips, stringer and commercial barrel never used $400

Fred T SS heavy BP with heavy (5lb) STA, webbing and and 4 ss d rings line cutter and Halcyon 36lb wing $250

Fred T Al back plate with 55lb Halcyon wing 4 d rings and DR thigh pocket DR line cutter, blunt knife and 2 SS buckles $275

DR lift bag $40, 2 safety Sausages $10

Regs Apexs DS4 with ATA 40s 2d's Milflex hoses Double set up I don't want to separate include DS inflation hose pressure gauge also milflex hoses. $400

I prefer you pick up vs me shipping, I wont ship heavy gear but on light stuff I will you pay shipping costs. Payment by Paypal or MO I will hold gear pending payment and pick up if you desire.

I tryied to package the gear as used if you want to break apart something ie a backplate without the wing make me an offer, I prefer to sell it as a ready to use unit but I understand not everyone needs that.

More to follow when I move some of this gear and find other Email is sylvesterr@comcast.net I am between Ocala and Orlando. I will consider trades for firearms

Tanks
Dbl PST E7 120s Highland bands Sea Elite Manifold in hydro and vis o2 clean full $500 set org hyro 04 current 6/09

Dbl PST 120s Highland bands Manifold in hydro and vis 02 clean $500 set orig hyrdro 98/99 current is 09 (will separate as singles $200 tank)

2 shot blasted Lux Al 80s 02 clean singles with Din valves full out of hydro status $100 ea Orig hydros 6 and 11 /04 both due

1 brushed Catalina orig hydro 5/05 Al 80 with Din valve rigged as a stage and full $100

Drysuit XXL Bare Nex Gen 2008 model with pee valve and suspenders great shape no leaks or patches storage bag is torn on the top, includes all my caths, (20+), rock boots size 10-11ish hood, fleece undergarment, powder and wax that I have for it. $500

Tank insp and cleaning materials, led light, depth gauge probes, inspection mirror, o2 safe rust inhib from Global 1 gallon, 20lb of ceramic chips from global for tank tumbling over a gallon container, draining stand for tanks, Viton oring kit, rubber orings, misc sizes for tanks and din valves whip $100

Lights
Salvo 21w HID with 9ah can batteries (3) 4.5 ah 1 yr old with charger all works Cory replaced the cord on the light about a 1.5 yr ago. Before Salvo closed, at the same time I upgraded to the 9ah can. But purchased spare 4.5 ah battery’s vs the price of 1 9ah battery. I wanted the bigger can to allow my light to grow with my diving.

Multigas computer Dive Rite Nitex 3 normal scratches fresh batter last year $300

Speargun, Sea Hornet 48 Rhino gun with freeshaft, 3 extra tips, stringer and commercial barrel never used $350

Fred T SS heavy BP with heavy (5lb) STA, webbing and and 4 ss d rings line cutter and Halcyon 36lb wing $250

Fred T Al back plate with 55lb Halcyon wing 4 d rings and DR thigh pocket DR line cutter, blunt knife and 2 SS buckles $275

Llift bag 50lb dive rite $40, 2 safety Sausages $10

Regs Apexs DS4 with ATA 40s 2d's Milflex hoses Double set up I don't want to separate include DS inflation hose pressure gauge also milflex hoses. $400

I prefer you pick up vs me shipping, I won’t ship tanks, you pay shipping costs. My zip code is 32735 if you want to mapquest it to plan a pick up. More to follow when I move some of this gear and find other Email is sylvesterr@comcast.net I am between Ocala and Orlando. I will consider trades for firearms

Possible to see some pictures of the Salvo 21w HID?

what size and make of safety sausages as well method of inflation? what colors? do you have a picture?

Update for Monday
Tanks

Dbl PST 120s Highland bands Manifold in hydro and vis 02 clean $500 set orig hyrdro 98/99 current is 09 (will separate as singles $200 tank)

2 shot blasted Lux Al 80s 02 clean singles with Din valves full out of hydro status $100 ea Orig hydros 6 and 11 /04 both due

1 brushed Catalina orig hydro 5/05 Al 80 with Din valve rigged as a stage and full $100

Drysuit XXL Bare Nex Gen 2008 model with pee valve and suspenders great shape no leaks or patches storage bag is torn on the top, includes all my caths, (20+), rock boots size 10-11ish hood, fleece undergarment, powder and wax that I have for it. $500

Tank insp and cleaning materials, led light, depth gauge probes, inspection mirror, o2 safe rust inhib from Global 1 gallon, 20lb of ceramic chips from global for tank tumbling over a gallon container, draining stand for tanks, Viton oring kit, rubber orings, misc sizes for tanks and din valves whip $100

Lights
Salvo 21w HID with 9ah can batteries (3) 4.5 ah 1 yr old with charger all works Cory replaced the cord on the light about a 1.5 yr ago. Before Salvo closed, at the same time I upgraded to the 9ah can. But purchased spare 4.5 ah battery’s vs the price of 1 9ah battery. I wanted the bigger can to allow my light to grow with my diving. All packed and padded batteries charged as the last guy backed out.

Multigas computer Dive Rite Nitex 3 normal scratches fresh batter last year $300

Speargun, Sea Hornet 48 Rhino gun with freeshaft, 3 extra tips, stringer and commercial barrel never used $350

Complete Regeglator set for doubles 2 Apexs DS4 with 2 ATA 40s 2d's Milflex hoses Double set up I don't want to separate include DS inflation hose pressure gauge also milflex hoses. $400

I prefer you pick up vs me shipping, I won’t ship tanks, you pay shipping costs. My zip code is 32735 if you want to mapquest it to plan a pick up. More to follow when I move some of this gear and find other Email is sylvesterr@comcast.net I am between Ocala and Orlando. I will consider trades for firearms

as of 19 Jun I still have:
Tanks

2 shot blasted Lux Al 80s 02 clean singles with Din valves full out of hydro status $80 ea or both for $150 Orig hydros 6 and 11 /04 both due Hydro stored full will pass hydro

*Pending Salvo 21w HID with 9ah can batteries (3) 4.5 ah 1 yr old with charger all works Cory replaced the cord on the light about a 1.5 yr ago. Before Salvo closed, at the same time I upgraded to the 9ah can. But purchased spare 4.5 ah battery’s vs the price of 1 9ah battery. I wanted the bigger can to allow my light to grow with my diving. All packed and padded batteries charged as the last guy backed out.

Multigas computer Dive Rite Nitex 3 normal scratches fresh battery last year $250

Scuba Pro Jets 2 pr, size 2xx w/o springs and SP Xl with spring straps $75 pr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom