Quicktime VR underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SimonJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Have finally got round to editing the Quicktime VR picture/movie that I took this October in Grenada...

http://www.simonandmerith.com/qtvr/sanjuan.htm

It may take a little while to download as the file is 1.5mb, and it may also need to install the Apple Quicktime plugin.

Would be really interested to know if anyone else have ever experimented with this kind of pics underwater. There was an amazing one posted on here a few months ago that inspired me to try taking this one (albeit in a different league to my attempt). Any thoughts, hints, tips, etc would be much appreciated.

I had a play with the movie function on the C5050z to get some great footage of a stingray in Antigua.

To be honest, I usually totally forget that the camera can do movies when I'm on a dive!!

Ray movie

(Not sure if the hyperlink will work.)

The one I saw was just inside a wreck. You're on the same track, keep at it!

Chippy...I forget about the video on the 5050, too. Now that I have a bigger CF card, I'll start using it.

The video looks Great Chippy

Back
Top Bottom