Quick Zeagle Ranger accessory question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvleemin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking at getting the 8051Z Removable Trim Weights for the ranger. Got a quick question though - how do they mount to the BC. Do they attach to tank, or some other way?

Are they worth the cash?

Thanks

Darryl

Just so you know the pouches secure into the webbing on the BC ( with the little plastic tabs) as well as the tank cam strap ( which goes through a loop).

They are handy as they allow you to split your weight and to adjust trim easier.

I've purchased a set, installed them, and have never used them, took'em off. I've had no problems with being pitched forward by the back inflation. Don't overinflate your wing. I'd skip'em unless your gear configuration causes you difficulty in keeping your face out of the water on the surface.

Sincerely,

Bill

I have a set, and I like them, but I keep decreasing the amount of weight in them. I may take them off, soon.
Gadget already explained how they mount, but if you plan to dive doubles, you'll have to remove them.

Back
Top Bottom