Quick intro thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. Your profile lists you as a dive travel professional; do you work in the dive travel industry?

Richard.

Welcome to Scubaboard & diving!

The "Public Safety Diver" description is included automatically because you joined the Public Safety Diver group. Since you aren't a public safety diver, you just need to leave the group & this description will go away. It will then be replaced by either another group name (if you've joined another group that includes a description) or a designation which is based upon how many Scubaboard posts you've made. With <5 posts, you'd be a Garibaldi. Once you hit 5, you'll be an Angel Fish. I'm a Barracuda cause I have over 200 posts.

Welcome to Scubaboard & diving!

The "Public Safety Diver" description is included automatically because you joined the Public Safety Diver group. Since you aren't a public safety diver, you just need to leave the group & this description will go away. It will then be replaced by either another group name (if you've joined another group that includes a description) or a designation which is based upon how many Scubaboard posts you've made. With <5 posts, you'd be a Garibaldi. Once you hit 5, you'll be an Angel Fish. I'm a Barracuda cause I have over 200 posts.

I'm not LE anymore, well at least for now. I am former USCG and federal agent. If us it's okay, I'd like to stay in that group in the event I get back into LE (time permitting).

Though I'm not a part of the official SB powers that be, I would assume anyone can join it since the group says "free to join". (Groups that are restrictive seem to note they are restrictive.)

Side note: If you "go red" & become a Scubaboard supporter ($39.95 a year), you get a variety of perks including being able to change your user title description to anything you want. See supporting members tab here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom