Quick Deploy Signal Marker Kit and the Stiletto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
How is the Zeagle Quick Deploy Deluxe Signal Marker Kit attached to the Stiletto BC? From the pictures on the Zeagle website I can see how the marker kit can be bolted right to a backplate. I'm curious how the kit is attached to the Ranger and the Stiletto.

I have attached the top grommets to one of the bucklie thingies (the other one holds the wrist band system). This is between the harness and the bladder (on my Concept II Pro, on my BP/W its easy to set up). I tried using both tank bands (which works well) but found it was hard to reach, I had my buddy pulling it for me.

It works OK hangs a little low but other options from Zeagle would be appreciated???

We sell a quick clip that will attach it between the vest and the bladder (on the divers side).

It kind of sits between there and when you need to deploy it, you just pull down on the strap and it slides out, leaving the pouch still in place.

Scott

Scott what does the clip attach to??

Thanks for the suggstions, nwdiver2.

Scott, I'm with nwdiver2: what does the quick clip attach to?

Makai

There are two ways to attach the marker kit. It's not easy to explain without pictures.

1. Is the strap and clip that Scott is refering to. It goes around a vertical strap built into all Zeagle BC packs.

You can also attach a bail-out bottle kit or any # of pockets and accessories if you choose this 2nd, most versatile method. It cost a little more that the 1st method.

2. Is the zippered attachment system that is used on LTD Bcs. This mounts half a zipper to the BC at the same point on the verticle strap. It also attaches around the lower tank cam band. They are sold in pairs so you put one on each side of your BC, and can then easily move or change accessories. (Some dealers might break a pair.)

The 2nd way makes it much easier to take off the pouch and reload the signal tube, then replace it to the BC again.

Hope this helps.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom