Quick bag drag question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kixy1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For a friend who is headed to the states. It's been awhile since I did it, so I don't quite remember.

Does the ADO bus from Playa to the Cancun Airport drop you off at the international gates? Someone told her it will not and she will need to take a van? I don't remember that... I thought the driver announced the airlines and we were taken right to the entrance?

Thanks all!

Go straight out terminal 3 and vere to the right, about 30 - 40 yards up is a podium on the sidewalk between the road and parking, with an emblem for ADO, that is where you buy a ticket. That is the last stop of the inbound bus and first stop of the outbound. From terminal 3 it then stops at 2 and then 1. It takes about an hour to get to Playa.I plan on using it a week from Saturday.

Go straight out terminal 3 and vere to the right, about 30 - 40 yards up is a podium on the sidewalk between the road and parking, with an emblem for ADO, that is where you buy a ticket. That is the last stop of the inbound bus and first stop of the outbound. From terminal 3 it then stops at 2 and then 1. It takes about an hour to get to Playa.I plan on using it a week from Saturday.

You can also buy a ticket at the large window inside the terminal, on your left as you're walking out. I prefer buying it there - I've found it to be a much faster process.

When did they start stopping at terminal 1? Are you sure about that stop? I can't quite envision an ADO passenger embarking or disembarking at T1.

---------- Post added October 22nd, 2015 at 10:42 PM ----------

For a friend who is headed to the states. It's been awhile since I did it, so I don't quite remember.

Does the ADO bus from Playa to the Cancun Airport drop you off at the international gates? Someone told her it will not and she will need to take a van? I don't remember that... I thought the driver announced the airlines and we were taken right to the entrance?

Thanks all!

The bus to the airport from Playa leaves the main terminal at 5th & Juarez, goes to the auxiliary terminal at 20th & 12th, and then continues to PM, and the airport. The bus from the airport to Playa goes only to the 5th & Juarez terminal.

Thanks all! I just needed to verify the bus dropped off at all 3 terminals. It does, and all is good :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The ADO bus from the ferry pier in Playa stops at the Downtown Playa bus station, then a short stop in Puerto Morales, then all three terminals. Two weeks ago it took exactly 1 hour 15 minutes from the ferry pier to terminal 3

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

ALDORA DIVERS

We get in Saturday 31st at 2:23. diving with Aldora. Trying to get a 2 tank night dive with Blue XTSea either the 2nd or 3rd. Should be just over $100 with taxes. We need 3 divers to make the trip a go. interested?

jay

If you are diving with Aldora we will take you on a night dive on Wednesday or Saturday nights even if it just one person. If we know you have a scheduling problem we can get more to go on other nights…that is on us to make happen.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

Back
Top Bottom