Questions Atlantis Resort PG & Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hodge Podge

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking at going in September for 5 days at each resort.

Are the dives charged per dive or as part of the resort fee. Their web does not have rates published.

What is the average water temp and weather that time of year. I know it is the end of the typhoon season.

Any help would be welcome.

Never been to Duma.
PG in Sept. probably 26 - 28C. probably 3mm is OK.
for myself 5mm, though....

Sept.... can be typhoons in PG if you are unlucky.
Duma should be ok as the weather systems usually hit Luzon not Cebu and south..

Looking at going in September for 5 days at each resort.

Are the dives charged per dive or as part of the resort fee. Their web does not have rates published.

What is the average water temp and weather that time of year. I know it is the end of the typhoon season.

Any help would be welcome.

I went in late Aug and stayed at Atlantis. Water was pretty warm. full 3 mil would do. Guessing 27-28c? We did have a few rain storms when we went over to Apo Island that made things a little chilly/ windy on the surface interval.

I think they charged per dive. Also note there are separate dive sanctuary fees. Pm matt reed, he's a SB member and the manager of Atlantis Dumaguete.

I went in late Aug and stayed at Atlantis. Water was pretty warm. full 3 mil would do. Guessing 27-28c? We did have a few rain storms when we went over to Apo Island that made things a little chilly/ windy on the surface interval.

I think they charged per dive. Also note there are separate dive sanctuary fees. Pm matt reed, he's a SB member and the manager of Atlantis Dumaguete.
but to add i do believe you can get a packaged rate... i remember dennis had some sort of dive-all-you-can deal going on whenever he stayed at atlantis...

Jag

You have different options when visiting ATL, you can have an unlimited day-dive package (still will end up with 3 dives a day, occationally 4 if you are demanding) night or mandarin dives not included, extra charge or pay per dive 31,00US$ i think. Night and mandarin dives plus 8$, tripfee to Apo 33$ (only trip, dives not included). It is one of the most expensive resorts in that region, but the diving facility and service is also State of the Art for Dumaguete. Same fits for Puerto Galera. In PG are more real good facilities to choose from. If you want to safe some money have a look here, you find plenty of Information about Duma and different facilities: Dumaguete

cheers

Rhoody

Good job Roods!

Prices aren't quite spot on but anyone with questions on specific stuff can just pm me or email Atlantis.

Cheers

I just realized that you are located in : THE LAND OF CONFUSION
Where is that?.....really, where is that?.....did you go back to Europe?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom