Questions about the Atom 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've had my Atom for a few months now, with 29 dives on it. For the most part, I really like it, but I'm having trouble negotiating the menus. It is defenitely not as user friendly as my Suunto was.

First, when you download dives, is there a way to wipe the old dives from the watch so it doesn't have to download all of them each time you plug it in? After 29 dives, it's getting to where it takes quite a while to download. Also, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to access information like water temps as I'm diving. I'm sure it's just because I'm not as familiar with the interface as I want to be, but no matter what button I push, I can't seem to get to the right info I want.

Somebody help me figure this out....

The actual download of the dives only updates newer dives as far as I've seen. There is no way to wipe the computer clean unless it's sent to the factory. Maybe a firmware flash? But then you'd have to change your settings each time.

Lower left button held for two secs will display current clock time and temp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom