Questions About Online SCUBA Equipment Retailers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flfishhead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Is it OK to ask the the Scubaboard community about their experiences concerning a particular online Scuba equipment retailer (recommendations for/against etc)? Am considering purchasing a new dive computer, and found a retailer online that has a good price on the one I am considering. Have had no experience with this particular company. Would like to know if anyone has dealt with this company. Don't want do anything considered unseemly. Also, which is the best forum with which to pose this question (doesn't seem to fall within any particular forum subset)?

Ask and you shall be answered - LOL. If it's LeisurePro I would say go for it.

Just make sure they are official dealers for things like regs, bcds, computers.. Things that you would want warranty for...

I've had great success with Leisurepro, scuba.com, pirhanamfg and udmaquatics... I kind of have no real option but online

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920

Is this is about the NetDoc safety kit at Dive Right In Scuba?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom