Question re Soft Handmount with QRM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gdaaym8z

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Is the soft hand mount able to be used on the left and right hand? In the video on the website Lamar has it on his right hand while in the photos in the product section it's on a left hand......I'm assuming that it can be used on either but wanted to verify.

Thanks.

Is the soft hand mount able to be used on the left and right hand? In the video on the website Lamar has it on his right hand while in the photos in the product section it's on a left hand......I'm assuming that it can be used on either but wanted to verify.

Thanks.
It can be used on either hand without having to change anything.

Are there plans to make the QRM adaptable for non-Dive Rite lights? It's my understanding that currently they can only be utilized on Dive Rite canister lights with 2 mounting holes. If so, any ETA on that release?

QRM can be used with any Non-Pistol style light! Here is one being used on a Princeton Tec Torrent LED. BTW, these are In Stock!

DR-LT6121-UNI-6S.jpg

Last edited:
The QRM kit comes with soft or goodman handle, receiver, striker plate & 2 zip ties.

If you want, you can get an extra Striker Plate, put it on a second light so if you wanted to interchange (one fails, unclip, clip new light in) them you can.

Only thing I don't like about the universal striker is that its profile is a little high, puts the light sort of high off the wrist, and is more of a stub when stowing the light elsewhere. I guess this is to allow for lights with large heads. Would like to see a lower profile version. I may fab something custom up for my own liking or mod them.

Does DR even monitor this thread anymore?? Seems quiet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom