Question on Xdeep Stealth 2.0 Tec versions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bossthanapol

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, I am looking forward to buying Xdeep Stealth 2.0 Tec but from what I've seen in various videos on youtube, there seem to be 2 versions of the wing. The first one is the one that has the Xdeep logo with the yellow X (left) and the other one which is less common is the one that has a big white X in the middle of the back (right). I wanted to know their difference and where to get the one with the big white X. Thank you so much!

1678087966969.png

Photo credit:

In addition, I am also deciding between Xdeep 2.0 Tec and Hollis K2. I tried Xdeep 2.0 Tec before and it is comfortable. However, the Hollis K2 seems interesting since the price is lower in the US and the added shoulder dump might be useful in some situations. I also don't know if H-harness is going to be as comfortable as Y-harness or not. Your advice is appreciated!

FYI: I'm going to dive wetsuit, usually with an Al tank, but also wanted to keep steel as an option too.

They’re exactly the same except the logo. I think the big X is special order only, and Xdeep only makes them for dive shops.

I didn’t try the k2. But I dive an xdeep tec and it’s amazing and quite flexible for setup. I dive steel tanks, and usual cold water and it’s great for what I use. I find it quite flexible for most of the dives, and there are a lot of people diving them with aluminum tanks.

They’re exactly the same except the logo. I think the big X is special order only, and Xdeep only makes them for dive shops.

They might be special order only but it is not true that they only make them for dive shops. My custom Xdeep has the white X on it and I am not a dive center.

SWT Xdeep.jpeg

They might be special order only but it is not true that they only make them for dive shops. My custom Xdeep has the white X on it and I am not a dive center.

View attachment 773070
My apologies. I should say they usually make it for dive shops and instructors.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom