Question on ordering for Yuzo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Last night i placed a order with yuzo's uwdigitalcamera for a fisheye tray and orings for my pt-015 housing, and filled everything out for the order but i dont remember anything about paying with a credit card. later in the order it said something about sending information on payment but i didnt put any credit card info down.

am i missing something about ordering from him or is this the process?

Thanks in advance

tooth

Usually what Yuzo does with my orders is send me a final invoice that includes shipping. This will also include the paypal details - I then make the payment via PayPal. PayPal notifies Yuzo the payment has gone through, but I also email Yuzo. I usually get an almost immediate response and my gear is winging its way to me that day or the next.

Think it took 4 days to receive the last lot :)

If I remember correctly when he sends you the final invoice and you wish to pay by credit card he usually sends you a pdf file or a word doc to fill out with your card details to return by e - mail.

Ditto the delivery time .

Safe Diving

Andrew

well i got a email from yuzo shortly after i posted this and my package is on its way. i wish that ryan would answer my emails as i would like to get a strobe and arms for my rig now.

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom