Question on Mares Quad Air computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I finally got to try out my Mares Quad Air computer today at my LDS training pool. I got it at the end of last years' season. Excellent computer!
I should have gone hoseless a long time ago. Later, I was rinsing off my gear and regs and thought I would check the PSI in my tank and it registered the ending PSI reading, along with dive details of the pool dive, deepest depth and avg. depth, surface Interval, etc..

How long will this information stay on the computer and since I purged the regs. several times, I know I had to have used some air out of the tank, but the reading on the PSI didn't change?

When I turned on the air, the LED light flashed on the transmitter, so I assume I was still paired with the computer.

I guess if it wasn't still paired, it would show up NP on the computer screen.

Really like this computer and want to learn all I can about it.

Thanks!

No problems anymore. It went back to where it should be and was reading the current and most recent psi when I checked it again with the air turned on.

Best dive computer I've ever had! Yay MARES!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom