Question on dive shops in Lagun...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ERRN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys, going back to curacao for a quick trip this December and wondering if Discover Diving in Lagun is still open, searched the internet but no definitive answers, and feel free to include any experience with the other dive shops through in the Lagun area, like Bahia Dive. Thanks and I'll make sure to post a trip report. Just looking for tank rentals and weights to clarify, just had a great experience with Discover Diving last trip. Already plan on renting from Go West and at the Porto Marie dive shop when diving there.

I believe those are the only two shops in Lagun - maybe only Bahia now. No experience with them as we also used DD.

An esy stop for tanks is Relaxed Guided Dives - Dive Shop in Curacao on the main road going west.

The Porto Mari shop is called Porto Mari Sports in case you wanted to contact them.

Used Bahia dive shop once and worked well. Seemed to have a good supply of tanks.

Bahai has a new dive facility which we used last year. The Dive Lagun (at least that is what it used to be called) is across the street and looked closed. The restaurant was thriving.

The Dive Lagun (at least that is what it used to be called) is across the street and looked closed.[/QUOTE:
its open for tank rental.....trust me.......

Thanks for all the rapid replies guys, very much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom