Question for the Aggressor Folks re: Cayman Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverAmy

Prism2 CCR Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey Aggressor,
My honey and I are scheduled to spend the last week of May/beginning of June aboard the Cayman Aggressor. This will be my third trip on the yacht and his first. Naturally, we have been reading the Captain's Logs weekly to follow what sites the yacht has been visiting. I have noticed that in the last two weeks the CA has not crossed over to Little Cayman and Cayman Brac. I assume this is weather related? In any case, I would like to know why because I am worried that my honey won't get to experience Bloody Bay Wall on our trip. Please advise.
Thanks,
Amy

The only reason we do not go to Little Cayman is sea and wind conditions. The prevailing winds are typically out of the southeast, which makes diving on the northwest side where "Bloody Bay Wall" is ideal. When the winds shift out of the northwest diving here is quite difficult. This has been the case the last couple of weeks.

Typically by this time of year the winds remain calm and out of the southeast allowing us to visit Little Cayman almost always.

Thanks for the prompt reply, that's what I figured.

I'm due to be aboard later this summer. Could you tell me if any land visits are typically done during the week? Thanks.

Once we leave the dock in Georgetown, Grand Cayman we generally do not go ashore again until we return to port the following Friday. After our two morning dives that day you have the remainder of the afternoon free to enjoy the sites and shopping that Grand Cayman offers.

I'll be diving with you folks the beginning of July and AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS TRIP AND DIVING WITH THE AGGRESSOR!

I am just home from my third week aboard the Cayman Aggressor. It was a stellar week of diving and the weather cooperated! Enjoy your trips above posters!

Back
Top Bottom