Question for SeaLife ReefMaster RC SL515 owners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Floater*

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is the basic Sealife u/w camera. I'm selling mine and would like to know what I should include with the basic model so that it's complete. This may seem like a weird question at first, but you see I received the basic Sealife camera kit as a gift (includes the basic sealife camera, 3x macro and 1 external flash). It got me started and I've now upgraded to a DC310. I want to sell off the other camera, and I'd like to know what I should include with it in detail as I'll of course keep the external flash and 3x macro for my DC310.

My DC310 quick guide, for example, lists 9 items that it should include (checklist) 1) camera, 2) case, 3) housing, 4) care kit, 5) warrenty reg card, 6) CD, 7) video cable, 8) USB cable and 9) flash delector.

For the RC unit I'd like a similar list if anyone has the chacklist for that most basic model. I'd like the details such as should it include a flash deflector, care kit and other small things like that.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom