Question about Turneffe Island Resort rooms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheryll1

Registered
Reaction score
We're getting ready to book a trip to Turneffe but wanted to ask about the rooms. Are the standard Queen Deluxe rooms nice enough with a little move around space?

I'm not exactly sure which ones are the standard queen deluxe rooms because we always stay in the same cabana. But I've seen the rooms in the fourplex next to the Lodge and they were just as nice as the cabanas only smaller. Not tiny, just smaller. So I would say yes, they're nice enough with a little move around space. Those rooms also have a screened front porch with a wall between each unit for a bit more privacy. I would often see those guests sitting out on their porches.

There is at least one duplex, maybe two, near the dock. I've never been in them, but the guests who stayed there really liked it and I didn't hear any complaints about a lack of space. They also have a screened front porch.

Be prepared to have a ridiculously great time there. It's on the top of our list of places to go, and we'll go back again in a couple of years.

stay in a cabana, some of the rooms are in the main building and are not as nice

I don't recall any rooms being in the main building. We stayed in a duplex and it was plenty big for us. The room had two chairs, mini-fridge, coffee table. A few of the the guests during our stay that were in cabanas felt like that the price differential wasn't worth it.

We stayed in one of the quad buildings. The rooms are plenty big and the same decor as the cabanas. The outside shower was great. We did pay extra for a room on the second floor and thought it was really worth it. Spent a lot of our down time relaxing on the screen porch. Great view and cool breezes! As was said there are no rooms in the main lodge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom