Question about Apeks WTX harness, D30 wing and SS back plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mico2222

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last week i purchased the above mentioned and was curious if anyone here is running the same and how they have it set up with accessories (lights, knives, lift bags etc...)

Mine is set up with plate in plate pocket, weight pockets Lift bags in bungie loops on both sides light in right shoulder velcro hold down, Knife on weight pouch holes.

Thank you Warren, would you be able to post up some pics? I am also running the plate inside the harness but haven't ordered the weight pouches. Haven had the chance to take it out on an actual dive but i did play with it in the pool to try it out.

I will try. The problem is once I take pictures of it I will probably try to sell it.

i have a d30 with a ss plate but use a continuous harness. i have a buttmounted dive rite can light and clip my backup to the right shoulder dring. emt shears in holster threaded on left side of harness, backup z knife in harness pocket on right side, trilobite on left arm. smb in harness pocket if needed but usually in a thigh pocket of drysuit or dive shorts. lift bag bungeed to bottom of plate as needed.

i gave up on the deluxe harness after 8 dives. it just isn't really necessary, but you can still setup everything in a similar fashion with it.

Thanks Runsongas!

---------- Post added December 23rd, 2015 at 05:28 PM ----------

I will try. The problem is once I take pictures of it I will probably try to sell it.

lol yeah lets skip it this time them

I really ought to sell it I havent used it in a while so I will take some pictures and hope that spurs me into getting it sold.

I really ought to sell it I havent used it in a while so I will take some pictures and hope that spurs me into getting it sold.

Some of the guys i dive with may be interested so when you post them ill let them know.

Here's how I have mine setup.

c6a5cd18ade114bfaa38434f6df21a16.jpg

9be83a086d864c33e26beec459634e8c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom