Quest for DC800 Digital Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spongebob2007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody know where I can find a replacement DC800 camera for a reasonable price?

Have the underwater housing, macro lens, and digital flash...but lost the camera while diving last year. :(

Well, this is the manufacture's forum, not the owners' forum. Have you called Sealife...??

Well...uh, yes. They said the model has been discontinued, they are selling DC1400 model now.

They suggested I should try searching online, perhaps on one of the scuba forums.

Thanks!

Well...uh, yes. They said the model has been discontinued, they are selling DC1400 model now.

They suggested I should try searching online, perhaps on one of the scuba forums.

Thanks!
Ok, there are always more used housings available than used cameras, so that puts you in the needy majority. If you really want that model tho, here is a used one - a complete camera & housing with some accessories, at a cheap price for what you get...
Pioneer Research Sealife DC800 SL180 8 0 MP Digital Camera Black 077068411802 | eBay

Old as it is, you may well want to replace the o-ring: Sealife Housing O-Ring SL1517 with reviews at scuba.com

That might work...thanks again!
It's still there, ending in 19 hours.

Edit: I see one bid. Hope that's you. Even better, hope you are using a snipe service. I use this one and they offer a free trial! http://www.auctionsniper.com/default.aspx

Edit-2: I see there was a bit of a bidding war between two buyers in the final hours. Hope you got what you want.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom