queen scuba triple cabin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swissrob

Registered
Reaction score
hello all,

first post so a nice warm hello (and certainly not the last) to all!

I was wondering if anyone has experience of the queen scuba triple cabin? I see they have some availability but I am just wondering about the cabin itself as its below deck and sort of near the engine room...... is it noisey cramped etc?

i hear queen scuba is a nice boat and also oktavia , apart from those 2 boats anyone recommend a boat for beginning or mid april to similans? mid to high budget catagory I guess somewhere around 30,000 thb i guess

Many thanks for any assistance

robin

Hi and Welcome Robin,

MV Queen Scuba is a great boat - very large dive deck and spacious saloon areas. The triple bed cabin is below deck but has an en-suite bathroom they have a double bunk and a single bed. There is also a twin VIP cabin on the upper deck which is a bit more expensive.

Also have a look at MV Mermaid II special offers for April. Their cabins are on the upper deck, twin share with en-suite.

I hope you have a great trip :)

I have never heard of any problems with noise in that cabin.

Mermaid 2 even at special price is considerably more expensive. The Pawara might suit you, deluxe twin cabins on main deck 31,800 per person. Colona 6 twin cabins 30,000 Baht per person all on the main deck.

I just did the QS 3/25-3/29.....awesome boat and crew. I'm transiting back to the states now, but will do a full TR when I get settled back home. I highly reccomend it though, and the lil extra for the VIP twin was worth it for me. Not that the triple looked bad... just my prefference.

its all right guys i have booked a different boat but good to hear that there isnt much noise in the triple cabin. When i was searching the VIP cabin was not available hence the questions.

thanks for all the help and take care

............and then we look forward to your trip report :wink: See you soon :D

Karin

haha no worries you can proof read it of course. See you soon and really big hugs for all the help and patience!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom