Quarentine when going to Curacao.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is it still true that you have to quarantine for 2 weeks when you go to Cur from the States? How about when you go there from Aruba? Thanks. AB

Thanks alot. I just heard from a guy at the Dive Shop that you just need a Neg test 72 hours prior. Thats the same way it is for Aruba. AB

Is it still true that you have to quarantine for 2 weeks when you go to Cur from the States? How about when you go there from Aruba? Thanks. AB

arubabob,

You should not be going anywhere outside your country without self quarantining for two weeks, regardless of local destination requirements, which may change at a moments notice.

Besides, your 72 hour pre-departure test results, may have been a false negative, and it's no guaranty that you did not contract the virus after your test.

It is commonly held, that this pandemic was spread initially by one person, and it only takes one person to keep spreading the virus.

Stay home, don't be a potential spreader, this will pass, inoculations have commenced.

Diving is not a necessity, I would like to dive today, but I really don't care if I ever dive again, as long as the pandemic virus remains.

I am currently, successfully, directing a two business envelope, it's very difficult, hugely expensive, but so far, it has been 100% successful, with 100% success being the goal.

Rose.

Thanks for your concern Rose, but I had the Covid 8 weeks ago so I will not be a super spreader but thanks for your kind words. AB

Back
Top Bottom