Q4 Market Research Opportunity For Dive Industry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Wanted to share a market research opportunity for dive industry businesses that I hope you'll be interested in participating in.

In addition to the surveys that we conduct for specific clients we you may have noticed that we also run some general interest things that we do to help keep the industry "in the know" and that we share publicly, for the betterment of the dive industry overall. One of those efforts is a quarterly survey on anticipated dive, travel, training, and gear purchase intentions among divers. Consider it a "leading economic indicator" of where the business is going in the very near term.

We're fielding the Q4 survey this week, and I think there would be a nice win-win for any dive businesses who would like to help distribute the survey. If you are interested in participating in this effort we would provide a unique URL that you could use to distribute a survey link that is specific to your email list, FaceBook page, Twitter feed, etc. The win-win of this approach:

1. Getting wider distribution will allow us to have a large enough sample to be able to do some geographic sub-analyses.
  2. Providing you a unique link will allow us to generate a personal copy of the results that shows your specific customers upcoming purchase intentions, how they compare to the marketplace overall, etc.
Here is a TEST link for you to take a look at the current survey, what questions we're asking, etc. This will be the second quarter we're running this survey; over time the hope is to be able to use this as a predictive/trending tool.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SurveyMonkey Powered Online Survey

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Take a look and let me know what you think. Please PM or email me If you are interested so I can zap you "live" links for you to use (the one above is a TEST link only, so don't use it for anything) along with some potential language to serve up the survey. [/FONT]Looking to field in the next few days.

Give a shout via email or phone if you want to chat further about this opportunity... or the industry in general!
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ray[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Ray PurkisManaging Director
AQUIS Strategic Marketing
rpurkis@aquismarketing.com
908-256-6516

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom