Pumpkin Carving Dive & Dance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the Dive was awsome, (my pumpkin won funniest.... whooohoo)
anyways there were 71 Divers in the water for the carving and was a great time. The water was at 51 deg., was windy and cold, There was a fire going to keep warm/warmup after and hot chilli, hot dogs (thanks to Curt, our head Chef) and hot chocolate. Over all it was a lot of fun.

Some of the Prizes were Dive Computer, Pony Bottle, camera, fins, gear bags, masks snorkles, dive knives, drink coolers, and a whole lot more, (Prizes for everyone who dove). It was great to see whole families there and divers of all levels. Im definately booking time again for next year.

I didnt take any pictures (was too busy trying to keep my pumpkin down, one of the rules was that you couldnt cut it till you had it down....) my wife took some from shore as we entered the water, will see how they look.....

The Dance was also a lot of fun with a whole range of costumes, Everyone had a great time. again there were lots of prizes to be won and the Jacizzi tub was won by Mark.

anyways just wanted to pass on a bit of a "Report" and say thanks to everyone who attended. Cya Next year

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom