Puerto Galera Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RikRaeder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings,
I got a link of sites in PG from the every-so-helpful PPD before. I have a question about the sites in PG vis-a-vis reports I read about some being damaged from storms, etc.
I recall reading in the last few months that Pink Wall and possibly Dungeon Wall have been damaged by storms. I'm not sure how up-to-date that information is as I viewed it in passing, only. Was the damage incurred this year? Are these or other sites not at their best or not being dived?
I'm not worrying, nor am I fussing. I am quite looking forward to diving PG in a couple of weeks. I guess I'm just jonesing and looking for updated information. I'm sure I'll have a super time!
Also, for the other SBers who will be around for New Years, if you'd like to get together with my lady and I for dinner one night, PM me and maybe we can set up a get together. If not, no hard feelings :wink:

PG Diveshop DMs won't be bringing you to the damaged sites. Don't worry to much, they'll bring you to the best of the best of PG. That's their training, that's their mission. They aim to please.

Add Escarceo to Pink Wall.

ps - do a night dive under the floating bar in Sabang Bay.

larry will be there during new year's. u only need to get urself to The Point Bar. everybody knows who he is. if they do not, then, they were probably already drunk when they met him.

I was there over the weekend. Most sites are alive and well, water will be bit choppy at the surface now and the next few weeks (usuall during December), so diving the canyons, shark cave area might be limited to certain times during the day :)

Thanks PPD. You folks are always very helpful. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Puerto Gallera. As a matter of fact, I'm going on PPD recommendation. I'm not worried at all, just trying to get the planet to spin a bit faster for the next 10 days!

Don't worry to much, they'll bring you to the best of the best of PG. That's their training, that's their mission. They aim to please.

does that include happy endings?:10:

Shame on you Pakman!

Thanks Clg. I usually just smile and say "Mahal Kita." They usually leave me along right away. That's like a real polite way to say no thanks? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom