Puerta Galera-White Beach recomendations ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwhkg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lots being said about sabang and the dive shops located there.

does anyone have any experience or recommendations for Dive Shops in White Beach side ?

Lots being said about sabang and the dive shops located there.

does anyone have any experience or recommendations for Dive Shops in White Beach side ?

Just so you know, white beach is a good distance away from the good dive sites... If diving is your priority, you'll probably get frustrated staying there...

Just food for thought!:coffee:

I stayed I Atlantis Dive Resort, Sabang Beach in 2008.

Absolutely First class.

I wrote a trip report if you are interested. www.subcdivers.co.uk then go to trip reports.

yesthanks i know, but white beach is more family oriented

I stayed at small lalaguna beach, a 10 minute walk from main sabang village; quiet and I had my wife and daughter. quiet. I will be back there in a couple of weeks for 5 nights. I stayed in a rented room complete with hot shower, cable TV, and kitchen all for 3000 a night good for family of 4. It's right beside China Moon, promising the coldest beer in town, right beside Sea Rider, the lowest dive fee in the place. Mark of Sea Rider picks you up from the ferry direct with his speed boat.

Just keep in mind that it will take u 20 minutes+ for a single trip to sabang; excluded hassling a good price, waiting and drivers who dont wanna pass a single location due police so you have to walk 5 minutes before he picks u up again

but on the other hand; I dont think u wanna have young kids walking around in sabang at night. Especially not if u have a 16y old son or something :D

White beach is nice though; stayed there one night in a ****ty place i dont recall nor advice

yesthanks i know, but white beach is more family oriented

Big La Laguna might be a good compromise for you. Closer to the dive sites but far enough away from Sabang nightlife. Try LBC

Back
Top Bottom