Public message for Dee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OHDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dee... I want to let you know just how WONDERFUL your pics are to look through... Not only are they good, they are enjoyable & entertaining... Every opportunity I get to take a few extra minutes and browse your albums I do just that...
Thank you for taking the time to set them up and put them out there for all to enjoy...
Karen

:thumb:

Gotta give Dee my appreciation too as the pics are AWESOME and she give good advice for people who post here...

What setup do you use???

Dee - you're the man. :)

Dave

You're gonna make this ol broad blush! I'm glad you like my photos. If anyone can learn from them, that's great. It's sort of payback in a way. I would not be using the digital set-up I have now if it weren't for a few good photographers who went before me. Those who post daily pictures over on Rodales showed me by example, not by mouth, what could be done with a system I could afford to buy myself. The most important thing I learned from most of them is it's the photographer behind that camera, not the camera itself that makes the pictures.

So if you guys enjoy them, it warms my heart and makes me strive to do better. Of course you're gonna have to be happy with lake pictures until my next Roatan trip!

:dance:

BTW...I use an Olympus C-4040 in a Olympus PT-10 housing. My single strobe is a Sea & Sea YS90DX. I frequently use a S&S wide angle lens. If anyone would like more information about my gear, send me a PM and I'll try to help.

Hi Dee~
I too enjoy your pics. I come here everyday just to look at the daily pics (among others). I know that I don't post any pics (because I don't have an underwater camera yet). But, I still love looking at all the pictures and threads you set up... A BIG THANKS!!!:D

Dee,

I just stumbled on your photo stuff. Great forum!!! Cudabait

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom