PST E7 80 cf tank in NE Ohio/W Penna.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an almost like new PST E7 80 cubic foot tank for sale. I am a public safety diver and have two of these that I purchased for use with my dive team. In the last few years we have had very few call ups (thankfully), and most of the time I used other larger steel 100 cf tanks that I also own. The PST E7 80 tank listed below was only used 2 times in fresh water.

This tank was purchased new in early 2008 and has a Thermo Pro 3442 PSI DIN/yoke style valve, valve cover and anti roll tank boot. The tank is hot dipped galvanized with a factory silver paint coating. There are a few minor scuffs in the paint finish from transport, but otherwise it is in great shape.

Original hydro date was 09/07 and will be due for a new hydro on 08/2012. The last VIP was on 08/2010 and will be due again on 08/2011. The tank is currently filled with 3000 psi of nitrox grade 21% air. The air fill will be included if shipping is not required.

I would rather sell to someone in the area, and I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet the buyer (approx 1 hour from Youngstown, Ohio). Shipping is possible but at the buyers expense. The current price is $200.00 payable in cash on delivery, or via PayPal if shipped (shipping price quoted on request).

I have posted a picture of the tank for sale in my photo gallery. Click the number "1" next to the word "Photos:" in the Stats panel to the left of the listing for a high res photo.

BTW- If this tank sells I may list the twin to it as well.

Last edited:
PRICE REDUCTION for the tank listed above: $185.00 cash or PayPal (Paypal payment must be sent as a "gift" to avoid PayPal fees).

NOTE: I will ship within the CONUS for an additional $30.00. Valve will be removed before shipping.

BTW- Only one left. The twin to the tank listed above has been sold locally.

No longer available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom