PSI/PCI Visual Cylinder Inspector/Eddy Current Tech, March 4, 2006, Columbus, OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COVCI

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We will be offering a PSI/PCI Visual Cylinder Inspector Course on Saturday, March 4, 2006 in Columbus, OH. In addition, we are offering Eddy Current Instrument Technician Certification the same day.

Cost of the VCI course is $245.00 US per person and includes textbook, workbook, classroom use of tools, certification/registration fees, and refreshments.

Cost of the ECT course is $145.00 US per person. If you register for both courses you get a discounted rate of $365.00 US per person. Prerequisite for ECT course is PSI/PCI Visual Cylinder Inspector Certification.

Update/Refresher certifications are available for those needing it for $50.00 US per person plus any additional materials that you want to take.

Registration is limited so sign up early.

For more information you can contact us by email or call 614-638-0432.

Thanks,
Chris
COVCI

COVCI:
We will be offering a PSI/PCI Visual Cylinder Inspector Course on Saturday, March 4, 2006 in Columbus, OH. In addition, we are offering Eddy Current Instrument Technician Certification the same day... Update/Refresher certifications are available.
You won't find a better cylinder instructor than Chris. I just did a re-cert class with him, and some blending, and become more impressed every time I see him teach. No... I'm not on the payroll, but I do recognize professionalism and top quality instruction.

Good luck Chris!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom