PSE3 users...help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I know that I worked on one of my photos taken by my oly in RAW using PSE3.

Now I wanted to open my photos taken with my 5D in RAW and it doesn't recognize the format...are there different kinds of RAW?

hey cool! thanks Dave :wink:

I'll get it when I come back....going diving :D

RAW formats are going to be different from manufacturer to manufacturer, so you need a specific RAW plugin for your particular camera, as there is no standard RAW format. In fact, RAW files can be different from model to model within the same manufacturer.

dbh:
Yeah....go ahead and rub it in !!!

Anyone know what she drives? Anyone have any toilet paper?? Let's make her PAY!!!

MikeC:
Anyone know what she drives? Anyone have any toilet paper?? Let's make her PAY!!!

1.gif
13.gif
17.gif
.....:rofl:

Well today marks my last day of "vacation" and I hardly got to dive at all because the boat was always full....if that makes you feel any better :wink:

Warren:
RAW formats are going to be different from manufacturer to manufacturer, so you need a specific RAW plugin for your particular camera, as there is no standard RAW format. In fact, RAW files can be different from model to model within the same manufacturer.

Very interesting...Thanks Warren!

I am a bit confused...at adobes site they say
This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original Camera Raw plug-in that was installed with Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 and 4.0 software
But the update only says PSE4....do I use that one anyway?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom