PSDiver Monthly E-Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark is pretty squared away, some good articles.

He also has a group on yahoo with some good discussions, the link is on the page.

PSDiver Monthly has changed a LOT since it was mentioned here. We are on our 34th issue and have an independent web site now at www.psdivermonthly.com .

The magazine is now a download from our web site and is still FREE. To subscribe, just go to the web site and enter your email address. You will ony receive a notice that the new issues are out and we do not share or sell our subscriber list.

We have also added some new features to the site including a page of Dive Team SOPS that are available for download. More features wil be added to the site as time allows.

Mark Phillips
PSDiver Monthly

Yes it HAS changed!! all for the better I would say! and I would like to personally thank you for all the work and effort you put into this Mark, I enjoy it every time it shows up in my inbox!!

Issue 38 of PSDiver Monthly is now available for download
Click to launch to www.PSDiverMonthly.com.

---
A dive team is called to perfom a simple evidence recovery dive. A trivial sequence of events unfold and our worst case senerio come to life -and one of our own drowns.

This issue is a look at a PSD Fatality and offers insites into Critical Incident Stress Management, Victim Services, Technology and equipment that can enhance PSD safety and much more.

This issue will definately give you something to think about!

There is no charge for PSDiver Monthly subscriptions. You can subscribe at www.psdivermonthly.com. New additions to the web site are being added on a regular basis now. Check it out!

Mark

Mark,

I am a subscriber as well, and echoing Greg's sentiments, Thank you for taking the time to publish something and make it available to our community. Great job.

R,
John

Back
Top Bottom