PSA: Water is still cold.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Thermalution electric shirt to wear inside my wetsuit for my first Ft Wetherhill Dive, i want the air to be warmer, I have no hope for water ever being warm!

Wetherell isn't that cold, before I went dry I did it in a one piece 7mm.

Wetherell isn't that cold, before I went dry I did it in a one piece 7mm.
I like to be toasty, and I could stay in the water longer while snorkeling last summer, 1.5 hours without thinking about temps. This summer I hope to do a lot of diving, new tank, new regs, for me and my hubby and daughter. I got them Thermalution too.
I hope my wetsuit still fits after “Lock N Load” time ends.

I like to be toasty, and I could stay in the water longer while snorkeling last summer, 1.5 hours without thinking about temps. This summer I hope to do a lot of diving, new tank, new regs, for me and my hubby and daughter. I got them Thermalution too.
I hope my wetsuit still fits after “Lock N Load” time ends.

Let me know if you want to go out once we won't get arrested for being there.....my gills are way to dry. Though a tank doesn't last me 1.5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom