Provo, Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericmdashner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, just got back from Grand Cayman, did some South and East end diving. PErfect. Off to Providenciales in Turks and Caicos in January, and really wanted to know who to dive with? Where to dive? Anything to avoid bad experiences as I hate to dive on those Red boats with 30 people. Eric

Ooooh, you are so lucky! Whenever we're talking about our dive trips, my husband and I always come back to the Turks and Caicos as the most amazing trip we've had. The diving will blow you away and the beach at Grace Bay is gorgeous. We also fell in love with the operator we used: Caicos Adventures. Fifi and his crew are absolutely top notch and so much fun to dive with. One of the best operators we've dived with ever. We can't wait to go back sometime to dive with Fifi and Co. again.

Fifi (actually Philippe) is delightful. However, this myth of "no more than 8 people on the boat" is just that. He has more than one boat, and depending on how many divers are scheduled, he'll take a smaller or larger boat. The one we were on last November definitely had more than 8 divers. It certainly wasn't a cattle boat, but I can't remember exactly how many divers we had.

We are all so lucky to get to diving. My friends dont know what they're missing. Thnks for the info.

West Caicos and French Cay - esp. French Cay. The wall is outstanding and we saw multiple sharks, turtles, etc. on every dive. Also some stingrays, a few lionfish and octopus and lobster at night. Both Caicos Adventures and Dive Provo go there - others also.

Caicos Adventures is a great choice.

I took your advice and booked 3, 2 tank dive mornings with Caicos Adventures. MY wife is not a diver....... if she is having a good time by herself on those mornings I may be able to book a 4th morning after we are there. Thnx so much....... Dive, Dive, Dive!

Hi, just got back from Grand Cayman, did some South and East end diving. PErfect. Off to Providenciales in Turks and Caicos in January, and really wanted to know who to dive with? Where to dive? Anything to avoid bad experiences as I hate to dive on those Red boats with 30 people. Eric

You need to check out Caicos Adventures!!!! Loved the boat, equipment and Dive Master Matt Williams. Make sure they take you to The gully!!! Incredible diving. Just wait till all the storms have passed so the water will be clear. Lots of storms thru there lately. Saw 5 sharks on first dive. Huge sea turtles, and more fish than I can name. Fabulous trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom