Protect Florida Springs License Plate (proposed, needs support)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They chose that one because I have a tatoo of it on my leg :mooner:

Tattoo? I always thought that was some kind of tumor.

You see Chip, it's all about me :wink:

Only when I'm not around, remember, there is no "i" in team, but there is one in Chip.:D:mooner:

I've got your clownfish right here!

nemosushi.jpg

i'd like it better if he had a scooter and jet fins :p
There was some semi-serious fussing on the Cave site regarding the divers configuration and trim... I recall they/we especially didn't like the way the gauge seems to be loose.

Regardless, I've ordered a personalized one... adding to my collection of FL plates

I like the Nemo sushi roll.

There was some semi-serious fussing on the Cave site regarding the divers configuration and trim... I recall they/we especially didn't like the way the gauge seems to be loose.
I don't know, If the diver was shot from below at an angle, his trim is fine. The SPG just looks like it's clipped to his side, where it should be. Also looks likes the SPG hose is coming off the divers left post suggesting he's using doubles. I think it's a great picture. Those guys on CDF aren't happy unless there tearing something or someone apart so I wouldn't worry to much about what they think.:wink:

I think it's a great plate, and I plan on getting one when my current Nemo plate expires.

I already know what vanity name I'm putting on it!

Anyone who knows what's on the Protect Our Reefs plate on my Adventuremobile can make a pretty good guess. :)

Specialty License Plates Index

Geez, I didn't realize they re-did the Save the Manatee plate...I used to have the old one. Here's the new one:
manatee.jpg

The Springs one would look better on my blue car though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom