Proplus 2 display locked with 65L displayed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lcscdc

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
During my last dive trip my Proplus 2 seemed to work well. After I got home and getting ready for my next trip and going to down load my dive data, I noticed the display had 65L displayed. I have not been able to go into any additional mode or change it. It seems locked. I have not pulled the batteries for fear of lossing my last dive trip worth of dive data. Is this a serviceable problem, and now do I recover use of the computer. My next trip is in a couple of weeks, and I really would like to have use of my computer.

I talked to Oceanic technical support and was provided instructions on how to resolve the issue. Apparently, if you push a button to turn the computer on, several times in quickly, like the computer being josled in luggage, it will go into a programming mode. Tech support can walk you through the process of resetting the computer without losing data.

Thanks Technical Support for your quick response.
:D

Back
Top Bottom