Profile Diving Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking to get a drysuit. I was looking at USIA but found the Pro Tech Bilam at Dive Right in SCUBA. It is a custom suit. When I inquired who made the suit, I was told that it was a company called Profile Diving. I have never heard of them and am now a little edgy about getting one. The price and options are nice, but this is a new one to me.

Has anyone heard of this manufacturer? I trust DRIS but not sure if I should go with this one or the USIA Aqua Delux.

When we bought my wife a drysuit we reached out to DRIS for options via email. I had asked about the DRIS ProTech Bilam but we were steered away from it. My wife ended up with a USIA Aqua Pro plus. When I asked for more information about the ProTech DRIS replied "we do not have much more [information] other than what you see. The suit will have a similar cut to what you see on USIA's models. It is just a larger cut and even with custom measurements, not much can be done about it." DRIS was not trying to sell me that suit at all. Now I can think this is due to one of two reasons. (1) the suit just isn't that good or (2) they make a higher margin on the USIA. Without more information on the Protech, I just couldn't risk it.

Back
Top Bottom