ProDive has raised their price...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks...

Received responses from both....considering either or a combo of both if that makes any sense?

What about the other 5 divers? Do they not get to pick where they want to go ? :wink:
(and, of course, a consensus, usually isn't really getting to pick where you want to go.)
New Yorkers have a persuasive way about them :wink:

New Yorkers have a persuasive way about them :wink:

Well,yeah....when you got Vinnie "The Blade" and uncle "Momo" standing behind you, youse guys' polite requests tend to get a little extra consideration ! :D

So I just returned from a trip to Allegro and diving with Prodive. So I booked online ahead of time and negotiated to include $70 off a nitrox course for my son, 15% off list price for 2 tank dives, 1 free 2 tank trip, and free rental gear for my son. I purchased 26 2 tank trips +1 free, 5 night dives, nitrox course, 1 cenote trip with large tank add ons, and a discounted rate on 15L tanks for all first dives. Nacho was not happy about a number of those discounts promised by corporate, but eventually obliged. So while the price went up, it can be managed. That being said, the experience was very different than our last visit in October. We missed 1 of our favorite dive masters, she has since moved on to hopefully greener pastures. However Remi and Roland took very good of our group over the time we were there. Sabrina actually got to escape the office and dive Punta sur with us for 1 dive which was cool. I was a little disappointed with the repetition we dove Paso de cedral and la Francesca. I was also disappointed that we couldnt manage to arrange a dive at maracaibo no matter how hard our group tried. So while I will most likely do some dives with prodive when I come back in October, I will probably split my time with a few other ops to see what the best fit is. One of them will definitely be whoever Karina and Martin end up working for. Its kind of sad that managements decisions will take is away from some great dive masters that we thoroughly enjoy diving with

I did...your pickup and drop off times won’t fit with our group unfortunately.

@Memo Mendoza

Just out of curiosity, what's Pro Dive's schedule? Seems like everyone is within a hour, maybe hour and half of each other normal schedule unless someone has a special trip planned.... And with most smaller boats, I'd think if you had six on a boat, you could almost set the schedule - the 6-8 person boats that is.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom