Problems With Mares Icon MD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goloka

New
Reaction score
I have problem with IconHD computor. Its showing in the screen that batery is empty and when I plug it to charge is nothing change just showing one red patern and 0%. Its seems that problem with charging. When I conect viaUSB I can still read information from, but I cant switch computer on. I did with IconHD around 50 dives no deeper than 32 meters,and it was ok ,no any problem I have seen.Could anybody tell me about the problem may be? In the beginig I was thinking that problem with USB cable so I trayed other USB cable it did not helped. Maybe I should tray to remove batery and put it back?
Could you replay as soon as possible, Im diving Instructor and I need computer for my work, now I should use my old botom timer and it gives just botom time and depth.
Please help me!!!

I have problem with IconHD computor. Its showing in the screen that batery is empty and when I plug it to charge is nothing uchange just showing one red patern and 0%. Its seems that problem with charging. When I conect viaUSB I can still read information from, but I cant switch computer on. I did with IconHD around 50 dives no deeper than 32 meters,and it was ok ,no any problem I have seen.Could anybody tell me about the problem may be? In the beginig I was thinking that problem with USB cable so I trayed other USB cable it did not helped. Maybe I should tray to remove batery and put it back?
Could you replay as soon as possible, Im diving Instructor and I need computer for my work, now I should use my old botom timer and it gives just botom time and depth.
Please help me!!!

I am having a similar problem it is not charging like it is completely dead if u found a solution please let me know thank you verry much.

Back
Top Bottom