Problems with emails to Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikyyo

Contributor
Reaction score
For the last 2 days I have been trying to email Caballito del Caribe and Blue Angel and my emails have been getting kicked back to me as undeliverable. I was wondering if anyone else was having problems emailing coz.

My experience has been that only about 1/2 of my emails to Coz get through. I think some of this is the fault of the ISP's, and I think some is the fault of the person checking email. Some places get a lot of emails, and I think sometimes the people checking the email have trouble keeping things organized. It's easy for your message to get lost in the volume.

I did notice. I've been corresponding with an operation in Coz and got a bunch of my emails returned with the following message. Some of them did get through after an initial delay.

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<xxxxxxx@cozumel.com.mx>
(reason: temp failure; user is invited to retry)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
<xxxxxxx@cozumel.com.mx>... Deferred: local mailer (/usr/bin/procmail) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue

Marc

I've also had problems -- emailed Blue Angel on the 19th and got a reply that day, but emailed another DO the same day and did not get a reply. I haven't received any error messages, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom