Problem with Oceanicworldwide website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minhbo

New
Reaction score
If there are any Oceanic reps out there, could you please check this out for me.

I was on the Oceanicworldwide website to register my new Excursion BC. The first thing it asks you is your email address which I provided, then it goes onto the product information - serial numbers etc. Then the registration is complete, it doesn't ask you to set up a password.

So I assumed that once I completed the registration, a password would be emailed to me. But I never received one, I've used the lost password feature on the site at least 10 times, but I never get an email.

I sent an email to the technical support department a few days ago using the email form on the 'contact us' page and no one has replied to me.

If someone from Oceanic is around, I'd appreciate some help as I need to register another product.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom