Problem with computer, SB or me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scoobydrew

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey there, this is more a minor inconvenience than anything else but I have an issue with SB being stuck on the 22nd of September. By this I mean that when I log on and click on todays most recent posts I just get the posts that were added up until the 22nd and nothing newer.

I can still go in to forum titles and then find the recent posts but I had preferred using the latest posts function

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how I can change it?

Hey there, this is more a minor inconvenience than anything else but I have an issue with SB being stuck on the 22nd of September. By this I mean that when I log on and click on todays most recent posts I just get the posts that were added up until the 22nd and nothing newer.

I can still go in to forum titles and then find the recent posts but I had preferred using the latest posts function

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how I can change it?

Hi,

Let me say that SB is working fine, so its probably you or more aptly your browser settings.

Are you clicking on a bookmarked link? Also if you have your browser set to not "check for newer versions of this webpage" if your browser caches searches, then this search would be old.

Netdoc - you are a diamond, problem solved thanks

HowardE - thanks also, I guessed it was likely not SB

I have a new laptop so am getting a few new things to understand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom